Yes, it is that time again. The “Best of” posts are all coming out. (Find ours here) Today, as an act of humility, we present our Bottom 5. They are our least read posts of all time.
Now, we humbly suggest that they occupy the bottom NOT because they were poorly written or were uninteresting. No! We believe you (yes you) were too busy doing other important stuff on the days these came out.
So, go ahead and read one. Or two. Heck read them all!
It is a little bit late but Happy New Year!
5. “Evangelical Christianity Can BEST be described as…………” Take our Poll and tell the World
4. What is Your Favorite Part of the Sunday Morning Church Service? Take the Poll
3. How Would You Like to See the American Church Change?
2. Justin Martyr on Man’s Ability to Obey or Disobey God
1. Discover The Early Church – “We Don’t Speak Great Things – We Live Them!