The Top Ten Most Read Posts of 2011 from Not For Itching Ears
That’s right, my friends. The following post contains our own version of the Top 10 list: The most read posts from Not For Itching Ears this year. You may be very surprised at the#1 post. It is not only our number one post for the year, it is #1 of ALL TIME. Far surpassing anything else! It is clearly out of character with the rest of the blog and reveals a spicy secret about me… I dare you to try it out. You won’t be disappointed.
The Top 10 Most Read Posts of 2011
10. Christ-Centered Worship Songs: Leading Worship at a Funeral
9. Worship Leader Make-Over: Defining the Goal of a Worship Leader
8. A Prayer for The New Year: “Guide Me This Year, Lord”
7. A 300 Year Old Christian Prayer: “Lord, Help Me Follow You”
6. George Barna: The Seeker-Sensitive Church Model: Dumbing Down Disciples
5. Worship Leading Gone Wild: What Can Happen When Worship Becomes A Song…..
4. Would They Have Killed Jesus if HE Preached the Same Message the Church Preaches Today?
3. Rethinking the Contemporary Worship Service
2. Worship Leader Make Over: So You Want The Congregation to Sing More? Try this…
1. My Authentic “On The Border” Salsa Recipe (Just like the restaurant) (The spicy secret is that I like to cook! Try this “not so spicy” salsa recipe and let me know if you like it!)
Why not subscribe to our blog and get notified whenever we post a new article?
Posted on December 28, 2011, in Christianity, Church Leadership, Recipes, The Christian Life, Theology, Worship and tagged Calvinism, christianity, contemporary worship, entertainment, faith, funerals, inspiration, John 3:16, Life, news, On The border Salsa Recipe, prayer, seeker-sensitive, The Valley of Vision, Worship Leading. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
I found your blog at the beginning of December and now subscribe on google reader. I found a lot of information on here and I have been challenged. Thank you!
Glad you found us! Thanks for subscribing!