Our Top 11 Most Discussed Posts of 2011
We had a lot of interesting discussions over at Not For Itching Ears in 2011. We have listed our Top 11 most discussed posts below. They cover a wide range of topics from the Seeker-Sensitive Church movement, Calvinism, Solo-Scriptura, Worship, The Best Salsa Recipe in the Blogosphere, American Idolatry and more. It’s never too late to join the discussion. Jump into any you may have missed. Happy New Year Everyone. Thank you to all who follow us!
11. George Barna: The Seeker-Sensitive Church Model: Dumbing Down Disciples
10. My Authentic “On The Border” Salsa Recipe (Just like the restaurant) (Seriously, you must try this one! It is my gift to you!)
9. Rethinking the Contemporary Worship Service
8. A Compelling Argument AGAINST Sola Scriptura? (The Scriptures Alone) Part 4
7. Rethinking Contemporary Worship: Can We “Bring Him More Than a Song?”
6. A Compelling Argument AGAINST Sola Scriptura? (Scripture Alone) Part 1
5. Worship Leader Make Over: So You Want The Congregation to Sing More? Try this…
4. Has The Church Become the Newest Contestant on “American Idolatry”
3. Would They Have Killed Jesus if HE Preached the Same Message the Church Preaches Today?
2. The God of Calvinism and A Calvinists translation of John 3:16-18?
#1 Most Discussed Post of 2011….Does God Care How We Worship?
Why not SIGN UP to follow Not For Itching Ears? That way you won’t miss another post.
Posted on December 29, 2011, in Christianity, Church Leadership, Contemporary Church Culture, The Christian Life, The Seeker-Sensitive Church Model, Theology, Worship and tagged American Idol, Arminianism, Calvinism, christianity, contemporary worship service, entertainment, faith, family, inspiration, Not For itching Ears, On The border Salsa Recipe, religion, seeker-sensitive, singing, Sola Scriptura, spirituality, worship, Worship Leading. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment